Types of Data collected
Mode and place of processing the Data
Method of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Access to the Data may be available to Data Processors such as employees involved with the processing or to external parties providing services to the Data Controller, third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller headquarters, unless stated otherwise in the rest of this document.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request the Data Controller for their suspension or removal. Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
Additional Information about User's Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time at its contact information.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
1) Auto-renewable monthly/yearly subscription options:
a) STARTER PLAN - $2.99/month OR one yearly payment of $29.99
Includes: Basic app functions, secure Cloud backup, Notes, Media Gallery.
b) PREMIUM PLAN - $7.99/month OR one yearly payment of $79.99
Includes: Basic app functions, secure Cloud backup, Notes, Media Gallery and 300 texts per month.
c) PROFESSIONAL PLAN - $14.99/month OR one yearly payment of $149.99
Includes: Basic app functions, secure Cloud backup, Notes, Media Gallery, Personalized website, and 400 texts per month.
2) Purchase Add-on Plans for Text Messaging:
a) $2.99 - per 100 text messages
b) $3.99 - per 200 text messages
c) $4.99 - per 300 text messages
d) $5.99 - per 400 text messages
e) $6.99 - per 500 text messages
3) Subscriptions made through the Apple App Store will be charged through your iTunes account and renew automatically through your iTunes account.
4) You acknowledge and agree that we are authorized to charge you through your iTunes account for the renewal and you will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term.
5) You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term to avoid renewing. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
6) If any fee is not paid in a timely manner, or your transaction cannot be processed using the credit card information provided, we reserve the right to terminate your account or suspend or terminate your access to the plan.
7) If you do not bring your balance current within thirty (30) days after we provide you with notification that your account is in arrears, we reserve the right to suspend, disable, cancel, or terminate your access to your subscription.
8) Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.