ClientAssist is the leading client management app for professionals in any industry. Use it to create comprehensive profiles of your customers, including contact information and other personalized appointment and service notes. ClientAssist also allows you to take photos and save them in a gallery for future reference, or easily share on social media. With your personal digital assistant, it has never been easier to impress your clients and manage your business – all with a few clicks on your mobile device.
This app features a user-friendly interface with simple navigation. Everything you need for CRM right at your fingertips.
Keep updated information about your clients, including name, photos, contact information, service details and pricing notes.
View calendars at-a-glance and take control of your schedule by booking it yourself or letting your clients do it online at their convenience from anywhere.
Create shopping lists or other notes from anywhere that you can use as reminders for yourself, or email directly to suppliers.
Send personalized texts and emails to your whole mailing list or individual clients. Encourage repeat business with valuable offers and customized messages that can be sent in a variety of simple ways.
PREMIUM CLOUD BACKUP
Sync data between devices and backup all of your client data to a secure server with the peace of mind of knowing all your customer information and photos are instantly accessible on multiple devices. Just $1.99 per month.
Why Choose Us
We have specially designed multiple applications that fit your need to be on the go and mobile in today’s fast paced world.
- Our business system is on an app connecting you to your personal website, and appointment book.
- The app allows you to stay in constant contact with your clients, we’ll show you how.
- A private gallery on your website allows you to share video and screenshots of products and services.
- As clients book service appointments, it shows up on your phone app.
- Use Direct emails or Texts to offer products and new services.
- Available for Apple and Android users.
- Accept credit/debit cards and get paid in multiple ways.
- Lower rates then PayPal and Square.
- ProPay lets you accept payments from any mobile device.
- Access your funds with a Prepaid Master Card.
- Beginning processing limit of $3000. To start with.
- Click the image for more info.